ATD Kansas City Chapter Scholarship Opportunities for 2021
ATDKC is pleased to announce five different scholarship opportunities for 2021. Multiple opportunities are available for each scholarship type. All applications must be received by July 31, 2021. Winners must meet eligibility criteria.
National Power Member Scholarship (7 available | $269 value)
Winners receive one year of ATD Professional Plus membership benefits, including
Apply for a National Power Member Scholarship
Student Power Member Scholarship (3 available | $119 value)
Winners receive one year of ATD Professional Plus membership benefits, including:
Apply for a Student Power Member Scholarship
ATD Kansas City Chapter Member Scholarships (7 standard | $100 value) (3 student | $25 value)
Winners receive a complimentary 1-year membership to the ATDKC chapter.
Apply for ATDKC Chapter Members Scholarship
Fall Conference 2021 Scholarship (7 standard and 3 student registrations available)
Winners receive free ATDKC Fall Conference registrations.
Apply for a Fall Conference Scholarship
CPTD Certification Scholarship (1 available | Up to $3000 value)
Apply for the CPTD Certification Scholarship
Applications must be submitted no later than 12:00 midnight CT, July 31, 2021.
All scholarship applicants must be:
- Current ATDKC members (excluding ATDKC Chapter membership scholarships)
- A resident of the Kansas City area (within 100 miles of Kansas City).
Student scholarship applicants must be:
- Enrolled in the equivalent of full time at an accredited university or college at the time of submitting the application (12 hours undergrad/9 hours masters)
- Enrolled in a Talent Development focused degree (Instructional Design, Learning and Development, Human Resources, Adult Education, Talent Development, Change Management, Organizational Development, Leadership Development, etc.)
CPTD Certification Scholarship applicants must:
- Complete the testing process within 12 months
- Meet the requirements for the CPTD program
- Demonstrate a SMART plan for completing the CPTD/APTD exam
*Scholarships are non-transferrable