The eLearning Specialist will design and develop content for types of mediums (instructor-led, virtual instructor-led, and web based training) for all levels of staff. Content is developed for a variety of delivery platforms applying adult learning concepts. Goals are to develop skills, increase productivity and production, enhance the quality of work and build company loyalty.
Job Duties & Requirements:
- Research and develop training curriculum, courses and materials to meet the professional development needs of associates and managers
- Partner with internal and external teams, subject matter experts, and departmental training resources to develop blended learning programs.
- Conduct and facilitate training programs and manage online web enabled training programs.
- Manage resources to meet goals and lead assigned initiatives to enhance organizational effectiveness
- Stay abreast of training trends and issues and incorporate best practices into of training and development.
- Monitor and follow up on the effectiveness and usefulness of training programs; track and report these statistics
- Maintain company-wide training records and training applications
- Conduct needs analysis and review training requests to prioritize development to maximize the impact for development.
- Miscellaneous other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business, Psychology, Communications, or another substantially similar field.
- 5+ years’ experience in instructional design, adult education, and eLearning design and development
- Previous experience with eLearning development tools required. Preference given to those with Adobe product experience including but not limited to: Captivate, Prime, Premiere.
- Previous experience with animation and gamification preferred.
- Previous experience with development of instructor led learning modules and development of online training required.
To Apply: Please apply online at https://www.nasb.com/about/explore/careers/job-listings. If you have questions, email Jobs@nasb.com.