Join our growing Talent Development team! We are hiring a Senior Trainer and Instructional Designer to help design and deliver growth and development programs. We are looking for a creative, team player with established experience building and facilitating learning and development programs for all levels in an organization.
The Sr. Trainer and Instructional Designer is responsible for developing, implementing, and facilitating learning programs that support employee, emerging leader, and leadership development. Partnering with the Director, Talent Development, the Sr. Trainer and Instructional Designer will identify learning needs at all levels and create comprehensive, adaptable learning solutions that support the credit union’s future goals.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, or related field
- 10+ years experience in training and instructional design
- 5+ years leadership development training experience
- Coaching experience preferred Required Knowledge,
Skills and Abilities:
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to communicate directly and diplomatically in oral and written forms.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of adult learning principles to ensure effective learning programs.
- Demonstrate agility and flexibility, modifying approach, work focus, and program design to meet the current learning needs of the credit union.
- Good time management skills, good organizational skills, and ability to meet assigned deadlines.
- Strong consulting skills with a client-focused mind-set; building valuable relationships based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
- Established track record for using a consultative approach to manage, design, and deliver learning solutions with measurable business results.
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision and as part of team, demonstrating professional reliability and the ability to exercise confidentiality.
- Some experience using eLearning and graphic design tools; eLearning authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline 3 and Rise, Camtasia, and similar products; SharePoint; and Learning Management Systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Click here to apply for this position: https://careers-cacu.icims.com/jobs/1357/senior-trainer-and-instructional-designer/job
- Design and implement best-in-class leadership, emerging leader, and career progression development programs.
- Design and deliver state-of-the-art learning and development strategies that position our talent to drive the strategic objectives of the credit union.
- Support the creation of programs that enhance our employee engagement and contribute to a positive company culture.
- Develop an array of instructor-led, online, webinar, and blended-learning options to provide the best learning outcomes and to meet the needs of different work schedules and locations.
- Build strong relationships with leaders throughout the credit union, including partnering with leaders to design and deliver organization-wide and division-specific learning programs.
- Work with the Director, Talent Development to conduct needs assessments and analysis of team performance to ensure talent development programs are targeted to improve overall productivity and effectiveness
- Adapt programs to meet the current business and development needs of the organization.
- Promote open communication and collaboration with other learning partners in the credit union.
- Measure all development program results and overall effectiveness; continually refine programs to ensure successful performance outcomes.
- Identify external vendors for use in support of talent development activities.
- Keep current in state-of-the art training development and implementation methodologies and systems.
- Demonstrate behaviors that are consistent with the credit union's values, philosophies, and leadership characteristics.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Disabled/Veterans