GBA has an opportunity for a candidate who has a passion for training and is driven to develop, implement and facilitate learning programs using an array of creative approaches. In collaborate with management, the L&D Specialist will be a resource for employee technical, professional and leadership development and training, ensuring program effectiveness. In-office collaboration will be expected. Flexibility to work remotely will be offered when appropriate.
- Design and deliver training programs using adult learning principles and a variety of methodologies, including instructor-led, online, webinar and blended-learning options
- Develop training curriculum in support of career and leadership development programs
- Build strong relationship with leaders throughout the GBA team of companies, partnering with them to design and deliver organization-wide and affiliate specific learning programs.
- Conduct needs assessments and analysis to ensure talent development programs are targeted to improve overall productivity and effectiveness
- Adapt programs to meet the current business and development needs of the organization
- Demonstrate an ongoing willingness to learn about innovation, learning solutions, learning delivery methods, and learning content
- Responsible for all activities related to coordination and tracking of ongoing training and development initiatives
- Create effective supporting course materials, including documentation, design documents, and eLearning materials
- Identify and coordinate external vendors for use in support of talent development activities
- Measure all development program results and overall effectiveness; continually refining programs to ensure successful performance outcomes
- Assist with the coordination of company-wide programs in support of a positive company culture
It’s More Than Just A Job…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, or related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience as an instructional designer and facilitator of training programs in a classroom and eLearning environment. •
- Ability to project self-confidence, authority and enthusiasm while facilitating in a classroom environment, both in-person and online.
- Write precisely, converting complex information into simple, readable form.
- Communicate verbally in a professional and effective manner.
- Demonstrated knowledge of training methodology
- Ability to perform effectively with moderate supervision and within established timelines and on-going deadlines.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team
- Ability and willingness to adapt to changing business demands
- Exercise good judgement by making sound and practical decisions
- High level of integrity required; ability to maintain confidentiality and build trust.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, and familiar with Learning Management Systems.
- Experience in a professional services industry, preferred
At GBA team of companies, we are innovative people who want to solve problems. We’re known for our technical excellence, but we bring so much more to the table. We strive to create remarkable solutions for a higher quality of life through our diversified services. Our people are ambitious, passionate and committed to creating high quality, imaginative projects. We’ve created an environment where we celebrate our team’s eagerness to learn and grow. From birthdays and BBQs to protecting the environment and helping families in need, GBA employees celebrate and support one another and the communities where we live, work and play. Joining our team means you’ll have rewarding opportunities that challenge and inspire you.
GBA companies are Equal Opportunity Employers. We promote diversity in our workforce by including all individuals regardless of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, veteran status, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law.
To be considered an applicant, you must go to the Careers section of our website at https://gbateam.com/job-openings/ to submit an application and resume.