We are currently seeking an experienced Training Manager who can create and enhance the quality of our Operations Departments with their solid experience in writing, developing, implementing, and maintaining training programs. This position will be responsible for implementing and developing a LMS and for training others to use this system.
Training responsibilities would be for new hires as well as the continuous development of existing employees, including supervisors, team leads and managers. Candidates must have the ability to access employee training needs and make recommendations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Create effective training for adult learners with a wide range of skills and abilities by utilizing various technologies
- Coordinate and lead training development discussions with management team and collaborate to develop learning objectives and content.
- Utilize instruction platforms, authoring tools, and instructional technologies to create online courses, in-class instruction, tutorials, quizzes, and other activities.
- Demonstrate proficiency with course authoring software such as Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, Camtasia or Knowledge Hub.
- Devise and employ time management and project management systems to ensure course development timelines are established, and adhered to, during the development process
- Conduct follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results, identify performance gaps; modify programs, suggest coaching tools as needed
- Demonstrate the ability to align learning and development recommendations, processes and solutions with business priorities.
- Develop positive relationships across the organization to remain knowledgeable about all business requirements impacting training.
- Balance projects and teams in a fast paced, complex, changing environment
- Required Qualifications to be considered for this position are listed below. Candidate must be able to show that they can meet all qualifications:
- Possess the ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals, training programs.
- Demonstrate exceptional written and oral skills sufficient to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be able to effectively present information to various levels of the business with confidence and understanding; respond to questions
- Solve problems with minimal supervision
- Balance multiple projects while working constructively in a team environment
Education and/or Experience:
- Ability to work autonomously and effectively in a fast-paced, complex, multi-tasking virtual environment
- After approximately 6 months, this position will also work with additional business units to design and meet the overall training requirements of the business
- Bachelor’s degree in project management or business required
- 7+ years' solid training leadership; 2-3 years experience in a call center environment preferred
- 3-5 years of technical writing experience
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications such as Visio, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge utilizing an LMS
- At this time, the Training Manager position will be allowed to work from home as defined by the company. This is a limited remote position. In order to be considered for this position, you MUST live in one of the following States, MO, KS, TX, OK, NV, IL. There is no Company sponsored relocation for this role.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To Apply: https://www.caliberfs.com/careers/openings