We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Learning Specialist to deliver trainings that engage and develop our employees. In this highly impactful role with Olsson’s Talent Development team, the Learning Specialist will lead efforts in the creation, implementation, and delivery of internal programs and training rollouts related to current and future business needs and strategies. You will work with business leaders and technical experts to conduct needs analysis, provide appropriate solutions, and support the development of internally created trainings. You will advise technical teams and leadership on daily talent development matters and provide expertise to complex matters across the organization. Additional responsibilities include program coordination, learning content evaluation, and establishing training summaries for identified opportunities.
You are passionate about:
- Working collaboratively with others
- Having ownership in the work you do
- Using your talents to positively affect communities
You bring to the team:
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to contribute and work well on a team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Leadership, Business Administration, or a related area preferred.
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in a Learning and Development environment as a training coordinator, specialist or similar role in Human Resources or Corporate Training.
- Experience working with E-learning development software, such as Articulate Storyline or Adobe Captivate is a plus.
- Experience with organizational onboarding programs is a plus.
- Ability to develop and foster effective professional relationships internally and externally.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) and the capacity to learn new software.
- Superior planning, organizing, leading discussions, and public speaking.
- A passion for detailed work.
- Flexibility to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
To Apply: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/Olsson/743999811085775-learning-specialist