Who We Are
Become a champion for children’s health with a career at CHA. We serve with purpose and passion to help 220 member children’s hospitals improve kids’ health and well-being.
What You’ll Do
- Support, build out and lead the CHA learning & development programs
- Conducts needs analysis and assessments to ensure L&D links to recruiting, performance management and all other people programs
- Own the implementation and on-going talent acquisition/recruiting program which includes driving recruiting strategies with business leaders
- Build out Employee Value Proposition and supports defining the CHA brand as employer of choice
- Design and manage recruiting metrics and dashboards
What You’ll Bring to CHA
- Bachelor’s degree in business or Human Resources preferred, or equivalent work experience.
Experience and Special Skills:
- Minimum of 4 years of human resources experience with a minimum of 2 years of recruiting experience
- Solid understanding of labor laws, rules and regulations associated with HIPAA, FLSA, FMLA and other employment laws
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Office 365). Must be computer literate with the ability to learn new software applications
- Coaching/facilitation/conflict management skills
Where You’ll Work
This position is based in our Lenexa, Kansas, office. We leverage a hybrid working model with three days per week in the office.
Our Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive total compensation package
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement Savings program with generous company contribution
- Hybrid working model
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Wellness program
- Paid time off and personal days
- 8 paid holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Commuter benefits (DC only)
- And more!
To Apply: http://atsod.com/j/s.cfm/1290
More about CHA
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
CHA is committed to advancing diversity, equity and inclusion within our organization, our membership, the care delivery of children’s hospitals and their communities and through the federal policymaking environment.
CHA requires all new hires, regardless of position or location, to be fully vaccinated.
This position is based in our Lenexa, Kansas, office. We currently leverage a hybrid working model with normally three days per week in the office.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, and protected veteran status, or disability status.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.