About the role:
The Instructional Designer is responsible for developing and facilitating the instructional material for staff training, development, and sustained learning. Essential duties include researching, planning, developing, and presenting training programs for CommunityAmerica.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Training and Development, Communications, Education or related field. (Equivalent work or educational experience may be considered with professional certification in training)
- 3+ years of experience in eLearning design, web-based design, presentation design, database design and management.
- Minimum of three years of experience developing and delivering multi-disciplinary training programs desired
- Demonstrated knowledge of adult education skills and methods, including generational awareness methods and group facilitation skills.
- Certification in the use of Kolbe, DiSC, StrengthsFinder, and/or Influencer instruments.
CommunityAmerica Credit Union, a staple of the Kansas City community for over 75 years, isn’t just about another job. It’s about making a difference in people’s lives, and working for a higher calling, a noble cause — helping Kansas City families reach their financial dreams! It’s this way of thinking that has landed us as Kansas City’s largest credit union and one of the top Kansas City-based financial institutions.
How to Apply: