A career within Assurance Support services, will provide the opportunity to support our engagement teams and clients by providing advice and counsel on accounting, financial reporting, and strategic business issues. In joining, you’ll help ensure a complete and relevant exchange of information among our consultants and in turn with engagement teams and clients, provide experts advice on a variety of specific topics, support engagement teams in resolving complex issues, and supporting clients and their subsidiaries in evaluating the potential impact of accounting and reporting standard setting initiatives. You’ll develop strong relationships with our engagement teams and established audit clients and enhance our ability to meet greater investor expectations with the challenges of an increasingly complex business environment.
Basic Position Responsibilities:
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
- Train and lead staff
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
5 year(s) experience working as an instructional designer or learning consultant.
Preferred Fields of Study:
Instructional Design, Adult Education, Instructional Systems, or Industrial Organizational Psychology
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in instructional design, adult learning theory and problem-based learning approaches, preferably for a global network of professional services firms, including in the following areas:
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in instructional design, adult learning theory and problem-based learning approaches, preferably for a global network of professional services firms, including in the following areas:
- Building new relationships with internal and external clients and Subject Matter Specialists;
- Writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently to all levels of internal and external audiences with an attention toward business grammar;
- Working on the simultaneous creation and execution of multiple complex content development projects;
- Demonstrating the ability to manage competing/shifting priorities and multiple projects while still meeting deadlines;
- Preparing concise, accurate, high-quality deliverables demonstrating attention to detail;
- Understanding project economics; and
- Working well under pressure in a rapid change and fast-paced environment, preferably for a global network of professional services firms.
Key information about this role at PwC:
- Job Category: Assurance Support
- Line of Service: Assurance
- Level: Senior Associate
- Specialty/Competency: Assurance
- Industry/Sector: Asset and Wealth Management
- Job Type: Regular
- Time Type: Full time
- Location(s): MO-Kansas City
- Government Clearance Required: No
- Available for Work Sponsorship: Yes
- Travel Requirements: Up to 60%
- Job ID: 46359WD
To apply today, click here to access the PwC Careers page.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.