About the role:
The Learning Technology Analyst to serve as the administrator for our Terracon University (Saba Cloud LMS), leading configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting, and analytics. This role participates in research and development to enable continuing innovation in learning technology support of company initiatives and programs. This person will partner with the department leadership team to be a liaison between Terracon and external vendors to ensure outsourced products meet our requirements, operate correctly, and provide value to our internal clients. The Learning Technology Analyst will be an internal consultant to the department team and leadership providing excellent customer service while demonstrating expertise in utilizing data, systems and process workflows.
- Be the owner of and subject matter expert on the Learning Management System (LMS) and related technology.
- Configure LMS functionality such as complex curricula, cohorts, notifications, surveys, workflows, reports, and perform testing.
- Interpret learning requirements and translate those requirements into an efficient framework of delivery types and programs on the LMS.
- Develop, implement and analyze talent development metrics; maintain records for compliance and provide data for program improvement or gaps in performance.
- Create and manage course evaluations, certifications, and related reports.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose system issues, problem solving via the vendor community and escalation process.
- Plan, coordinate, communicate and train any LMS upgrades or system maintenance.
- Build and maintain SharePoint Online pages utilized by the department.
- Manage daily LMS processes, supporting material uploading, testing, and deploying content ensuring visibility and access to users.
- Develop, document and train field operations on processes and policies as needed to obtain consistent use of the LMS and related technology.
- Lead quarterly reviews of the LMS and related technology to raise potential improvements and efficiencies that fully leverage the tools.
- Responsible for recommending system design and solutions.
- Develop test scripts and perform user acceptance testing.
- Stay abreast of learning technologies and tools including mobile devices, virtual classrooms, gamification, performance support, artificial intelligence and design applications.
- Follow safety rules, guidelines and standards for all projects. Participate in pre-task planning. Report any safety issues or concerns to management.
- Be responsible for maintaining quality standards on all projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related degree and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in managing an LMS function. Or, in lieu of a degree, a minimum of 9 years’ related experience.
- Working knowledge of databases such as SCORM, AICC, HTML, CSS, and UX design
- Familiarity with cmi5 and xAPI technology
- Experience with learning metrics and data analytics
- Experience with Oracle HRIS a plus
- Ability to create job aids, performance support videos, and screencasts a plus
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable violation history.
About the organization:
Terracon is a 100 percent employee-owned consulting engineering firm providing quality services to clients. Since 1965, Terracon has evolved into a successful multidisciplinary firm specializing in environmental, facilities, geotechnical, and materials services, offering employees a place to grow, both as individuals and in their careers. With more than 4,500 employees in 150 offices nationwide, we are a dynamic consulting firm with the resources of a large company and the vibrant, supportive atmosphere of a small one.
How to apply:
Visit Terracon's website to apply online.