About the Company:
|H&R Block, the world’s leader in tax preparation services, is looking for a Seasonal Training Developer. This position is located at our corporate headquarters, in the premier downtown Power & Light District of Kansas City, where everything is either steps or a streetcar ride away. Our office offers an onsite fitness gym and coffee shop, an awesome company cafeteria and free parking.
About the Position:
The Seasonal Training Developer designs and develops general and specific training, as well as researches delivery of timely, relevant and cost-effective training in accordance with program objectives. You will also ensure all requisite documentation is collected while monitoring training effectiveness and employee progress.
What You'll Do:
- Design, develop, and deliver effective training courses and performance support materials in an adult learning environment. Normally the training would be at an intermediate level. Identify learning objectives for each course and ensure courses are aligned with business unit strategic objectives.
- Select appropriate instructional delivery methods and matches to intended learning objectives; may need to ask for advice from more senior level. Develop training materials for synchronous and asynchronous delivery methods.
- Conduct training needs assessments and job/task analysis to support ongoing development and improvement of training courses.
- Modify, create, implement, and maintain state of the art learning templates for use within development tools and instructional products for intermediate level training.
- Utilize templates to implement course evaluation methods and instruments. Utilize standard report results template to share training programs with business unit leaders.
- Facilitate training, and train-the-trainer sessions for all training courses developed.
- Participate in various management and operational meetings to better understand key business initiatives and develop training to support these initiatives.
- Deliver/facilitate training sessions as needed.
How to Apply:
Training Developer - Seasonal - MyBlock | H&R Block
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.