About the Company:
Netsmart designs, builds and delivers electronic health records (EHRs), solutions and services that are powerful, intuitive and easy-to-use. Our platform provides accurate, up-to-date information which is easily accessible to care team members in behavioral health, care at home, senior living and social services. We make the complex simple and personalized so our clients can concentrate on what they do best: provide much needed services and treatment that support whole-person care.
About the Position:
The Learning Technology Administrator is responsible for the strategy, development and maintenance of our internal LMS built on the Docebo platform. This role will work closely with the Director of Learning & Development to ensure delivery of a high impact, just in time, sustainable learning experience. The Learning Technology Administrator will play an integral role in the shaping of our learning platform and to be successful must provide strategic insight and best practices, be adept in learning technologies, well versed in adult learning theory, and instructional design.
- Develop and support the learning technology strategy for Netsmart’s rapid growth, cultivating a learning culture and providing an untethered, on-demand learning experience.
- Leverage current learning trends and technologies relative to the future of learning, instructional design, learning application and measurement.
- Design and develop learning solutions to support a variety of learning types, including self- paced (job aids, video, eLearning, gamified sites), in-person, blended, mobile.
- Ensure all learning solutions use a solid instructional design methodology, including adult learning theory, interactive activities, technology to ensure learning solutions are effective and aligned with quality and regulatory requirements.
- Partner with stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to ensure effective training design, development, implementation and feedback loops.
- Apply project management principles, processes, and tools to ensure on-time, on-target and within-budget delivery of training programs and projects.
- Manage and implement business maintenance requirements for courses in production including resolution of course issues, discovery of new configuration requirements and the configuration of constituent applications. Oversee deployment of changes into production.
- Collaborate in vendor evaluations for products that are projected to deliver significant business value, require infrastructure changes, or present significant technical or operational risk. Apply a proficient understanding of how business practitioners utilize the product(s), by maintaining strong relationships with the business partners and product users.
- Serve as point of escalation from learning and development and corporate business owners. Oversee system support, customer support, incident resolution, and issue escalation procedures.
- Partner with the vendor to maintain advanced data integrity, manage course content and technology-driven components of the LMS environment (system, interfaces, data feeds). Provide hands-on expertise to independently resolve service delivery or functionality issues with a product, frequently communicating with end-users and vendors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Education, Business Administration, Computer Science, or other applicable field and/or relevant work experience.
- At least five (5) years of work experience in the Learning & Development space. Experience in the technology and software industry preferred.
- At least three (3) years of work experience designing, developing, and facilitating training solutions and materials including eLearning, instructor-led training (ILT) and micro learning.
- Skilled in learning principles, methodologies, and training design and development processes (ADDIE or equivalent).
- Skilled in CSS and HTML, to support design and management of the LMS.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment with multiple priorities that need to be effectively managed, while maintaining composure and flexibility.
- Strong problem-solving abilities to independently resolve routine and complex issues
How To Apply: