About the Company:
|For over 30 years, companies in the Kansas City area have looked to Morgan Hunter to assist them in securing their most valuable asset - Quality Employees.
About the Role:
The Instructional Designer to be responsible for the planning, editing, quality control and production of curricula. This position will assist in the development of new learning programs in conjunction with the Director of Education. Additionally, this position is responsible for the review of all external content related to the organization, including client-facing communications, collateral, web content and sales positioning.
Instructional Designer responsibilities include:
- Assists with developing the overall design for training curriculum to meet identified training needs using instructional design methodology through all phases of each project: including analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation.
- Conducts research and consults with staff and management in the design and development of new curriculum.
- Establishes project plan and monitors completion of milestones and deliverables.
- Integrates evaluation methods and tools within the training to measure the impact and effectiveness through knowledge checks or other assessments.
- Coordinates the review/assessment of current curriculum to ensure that course/program is meeting intended objectives and requirements.
- Prepares instructional material for printing and develops outlines with the necessary basic detail to direct instruction.
- Ensures all Institute material meets branding guidelines as established by the Marketing Department.
- Maintains up-to-date information on training and development research and innovative ideas supporting learning theory, motivation theory, and new materials, methods and techniques.
- Develops and maintains content management database.
- Proofs any client-facing material to ensure accuracy and professionalism of the Institute.
Instructional Designer requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Human Resources, Business or a related field.
- 3 or more years of experience in education, training or teaching, with some experience developing curriculum and related materials.
- Knowledge of CRM/databases; Salesforce.com is a plus.
- Knowledge of Content Management systems is a plus.
- Advanced capabilities with Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat.
How to Apply: