About the Company:
Terracon is a 100 percent employee-owned consulting engineering firm providing quality services to clients. Since 1965, Terracon has evolved into a successful multi-discipline firm specializing in environmental, facilities, geotechnical, and materials services. Terracon currently has more than 5,000 employees in more than 150 offices with services available in all 50 states. Terracon’s growth is due to valued employees exceeding expectations in client service and growing their careers with new and exciting opportunities in the marketplace.
About the Role:
Terracon is recognized as one of Kansas City’s top employers. Here, you will have the opportunity to work with great people on great projects!
Our corporate office has an immediate opening for Director of Employee Development. In this role you will help us create the vision, strategy and plan for how we develop our employees towards our vision of being Best at People.
You will accomplish this task by:
- Creating and fostering a strategic partnership with senior leaders in the adoption/execution of company-wide initiatives through organizational development, change management and leadership development of our professionals.
- Leading a team of talented organizational developers and instructional designers and ensure their continued development.
- Partnering with Executive Committee to ensure alignment and prioritization of business needs.
- Participating on the People and Employee Engagement Leadership Team you will provide strategic input into Terracon achieving its Vision
- Maintaining a high level of internal client satisfaction based on the department’s performance in being responsive, reliable, resourceful and adding value.
- Championing the development of innovative and leading-edge approaches to support Terracon’s Strategic Plan with an emphasis on our 6 Values.
- Ideal candidates will have professional services experiences, operating in a multi-site industry and leadership experience in Organizational Development, Change Management and Training.
- Bachelor’s degree and 15 years’ progressive management experience in a firm providing professional services. Preferred degrees include: organizational development, training and development, human resources. Or, in lieu of a degree, a minimum of 19 years’ related experience.
- Experience operating in a multi-site industry, with significant exempt and non-exempt personnel.
- Experience partnering with Operations to drive company adoption of company-wide initiatives.
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable violation history
How to Apply:
Apply on careers.terracon.com