What you’ll do…
The Senior Talent Development Training Developer develops, designs, and delivers general and specific training. Assists in creation of timely, relevant, and cost-effective training in accordance with program objectives. Ensures all associated documentation is collected, and monitors training effectiveness and employee progress. Analyzes employee training needs and develops appropriate new programs.
1. Consults within the business across multiple business units to understand requirements and needs for learning products. Analyzes training needs and recommends key deliverables.
2. Develops and designs learning solution and manages the end-to-end review and completion of the production process. Creates, socializes and maintains design document that governs the development of the learning solution.
3. Works effectively with stakeholders and subject matter experts to meet specific details and requirements. Able to change direction quickly; understands timeliness and iterative/rapid development.
4. Builds train-the-trainer sessions as well as trainer certifications and may facilitate the sessions. Also, may facilitate other training events in both small and large groups, to all levels of responsibility within the organization.
5. Evaluates effectiveness of results, including test item analysis and Kirkpatrick learning evaluation levels. Seeks continuous improvement in process, delivery, approach and application.
What you’ll bring to the team…
- Five years’ experience in the design, development and delivery of training programs.
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills. Experienced with developing and planning training programs; demonstrated success with developing and maintaining strong relationships with groups and individuals.
- Instructional design experience with leadership development, career development, culture and engagement, and professional development programs.
- Fluent in design principles (ADDIE, SAM), storyboarding, virtual facilitation tools, content management systems, and learning management systems.
- Proficiency in speaking to speak to adult learning principles and methods (Bloom’s Taxonomy, Experiential Learning, Business Simulations, Spaced Repetition, Training Outcomes).
It would be even better if you also had…
- Experience in the seminar, or similar high-facilitation environment, with an emphasis in leadership development and professional skills disciplines. Vendor training certifications a plus.
- Experience with design tools, including Lectora, Articulate Storyline, PowerPoint, Adobe Design, Adobe Acrobat Pro. LMS experience with Cornerstone, as well as Inkling and Microsoft products.
- 5-7 years’ experience in training and development in a corporate environment, including responsibility for leading complex training programs.
For more information and to apply: https://www.hrblock.com/corporate/career-opportunities/.