The Power of Habit Workshop
Small, daily habits are unparalleled predictors of long-term outcomes. What we do today determines what we achieve tomorrow.
Based on the best-selling book by Charles Duhigg, The Power of Habit Training teaches practical skills for rapid behavior change. The course draws on the science of habit formation to help learners:
- Recognize when they need to change.
- Identify the behaviors they ought to change.
- Make desired behaviors stick.
Learning Objectives Include:
- Learn how and why habits control us.
- Identify which areas of your work and life are lagging behind your hopes and expectations.
- Spot Habit Loops.
- Identify cues that invite us to action to alter our routines.
- Understand what makes a good reward.
- Identify the Master Scripts you rely upon to create effective rewards.
- Redefine Habit Loops.
- Learn how to turn bad days into good days.
- Create an action plan to achieve your goals.
This session runs generally runs for $895, but ATDKC's special rates make this training affordable for our members!
Location: Skillpath, 6900 Squibb Road, Mission, KS 66202
Date/Time: Wednesday, April 15, 2020 - 8:00am – 4:00pm
|ATD KC Member
ATD Power Member (Local and National Membership)
All registration fees include full day participation, participant kit for the workshop, and light breakfast and lunch on the day of the workshop.
About the Instructor: Scott Robley