KC Coaching Symposium with the ICF Heartland Chapter
UNLOCK & ENGAGE Your Strengths to Accelerate Performance
Intrigued?! Join the International Coach Federation (ICF) Heartland chapter for this interactive and engaging day with DeAnna Murphy!
Friday, May 20, 2016
8:30 am – 4:30 pm
The Venue, 4800 W 135th St, Leawood, KS
Based on the use of your strengths, you will learn and practice multiple layers of these skills:
- · Experience greater purpose with clients
- · See how your strengths combine with others to make a difference
- · Design strategies to accelerate your own engagement
DeAnna Murphy is founder and President of Strengths Strategy™, and an enthusiastic strengths strategist. She inspires and activates individuals to uncover their unique giftedness, and leverage their strengths to overcome weaknesses, interdependently solve problems, and contribute to the world in powerful ways.
Her focus on talent management strategies produces measurable outcomes—with these client results:
• 20% increase engagement (as measured by Gallup’s Q12)
• 90% increase in productivity
• 3 years of 30% YOY increase in annual sales
• 13% increase in communication scores—which led to highest reported earnings in 5 years.
Early Bird rate before May 6 — $69
Regular Rate After May 6 — $89
Includes lunch, materials, and learning to knock your socks off!
To REGISTER and find more information - http://icfheartland.org/