Join us for our first Hybrid chapter meeting!
Happiness and Stress: Their Impact on People “At Work”
Unfortunately, stress is the greatest motivation and sign of hard work in the workplace today. Happiness is seen as a byproduct or consequence of success.
In this short session we will discuss both happiness and stress and see if those two accepted truths are in fact true.
- Understand what happiness is in the workplace.
- Learn way we experience stress and happiness and how it affects us physically.
- Identify times they may have allowed stress to overtake them and identify why it happened.
- Identify ways to handle that stress differently in the future.
- Discover how to insert happiness into your workday.
- Understand the impact of a happy and engaged employee on your business.
- Be encouraged to make a difference wherever they may be.
Keith Johnson, ATD Master Trainer, has multifaceted experience within company culture, leadership, efficiency, and soft skills development. His expertise in adult learning includes keynotes, seminars, workshops, and training sessions (from large to small) as well as one-on-one coaching. Keith developed and directed a client training Institute within a major Insurance brokerage for over 5 years. He develops curriculum, delivers, consults, and organizes on-site educational opportunities for clients. Services include, but not limited to, these services:
- Team building and efficiency workshops
- Employee engagement consultation
- Culture and morale seminars
- Training facilitation consultation
- Post-injury management consulting/training
- Emotional Intelligence training
- Happiness for an optimized workplace training
- and various customized training and presentations as clients’ needs warrant
Since 2000, Keith has worked with a variety of clients and has extensive experience with national accounts. He has a wide range of experience in public speaking and teaching with more than 20 years in corporate training and 13 years in customer service. He also has a background in theater and nine years of professional ministry experience. He obtained his professional designation of “Master Trainer” through the Association for Talent Development. (ATD) in early 2017. He also earned a degree from Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary in religious education in 1998. His passions are people-focused, student-driven learning environments. His personal motto is, “If I can change one person’s life for the better in any way, professional or personal, then I feel I am a success!"
- Organization Development and Culture
This session has been approved for recertification credits by the Association for Talent Development.
10551 Barkley Street, Suite 102
Overland Park, KS 66212
A light continental breakfast will be provided for those attending in-person. ATDKC requests that face coverings be worn by all individuals (vaccinated or not vaccinated) unless they are actively consuming food or beverage.