About the Company:
Terracon is a 100 percent employee-owned consulting engineering firm providing quality services to clients. Since 1965, Terracon has evolved into a successful multi-discipline firm specializing in environmental, facilities, geotechnical, and materials services. Terracon currently has more than 4,000 employees in over 140 offices with services available in all 50 states. Terracon’s growth is due to valued employees exceeding expectations in client service and growing their careers with new and exciting opportunities in the marketplace.
Terracon offers an excellent compensation and benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid holidays.
About the Role:
Terracon is seeking an Instructional Designer to join a team that works collaboratively to meet our internal clients in Operations. Our team has rapidly grown and is taking on new challenges for the business. We are looking for a teammate that brings solid design skills to multiple methods of instructional delivery, especially asynchronous and virtual training. If you want to be a part of a team that is forging a path to partnership and trying new things, then this is your opportunity.
• Utilize adult learning theories to follow an established instructional design process, including analysis, design, storyboarding, development with reiterative review cycles
• Ability to design for multiple delivery methods, with heavy emphasis on eLearning and video
• Write and revise content that adheres to established standards
• Experience designing printed job aids and other performance support using corporate standard templates and style guides
• Web-based learning technology design and development skills required
• Demonstrated use of graphic design principles
• Dedication to lifelong learning for self, team, and clients
• Bachelor’s degree and 3 years related experience or in lieu of a degree, a minimum of 7 years’ related experience
• 3 years experience with various learning software development tools; Camtasia, Articulate preferred
• Professional training or human resources association membership preferred
How To Apply:
To apply, go to the Terracon website: https://www.terracon.com/