Live Online Workshop: The Power of Habit
Small, daily habits are unparalleled predictors of long-term outcomes. What we do today determines what we achieve tomorrow. In today's environment, the importance of these daily habits could not be more relevant as we navigate a new, rapidly changing work and home environment.
Based on the best-selling book by Charles Duhigg, The Power of Habit Training teaches practical skills for rapid behavior change. The course draws on the science of habit formation to help learners:
- Recognize when they need to change.
- Identify the behaviors they ought to change.
- Make desired behaviors stick.
Learning Objectives Include:
- Learn how and why habits control us.
- Identify which areas of your work and life are lagging behind your hopes and expectations.
- Spot Habit Loops.
- Identify cues that invite us to action to alter our routines.
- Understand what makes a good reward.
- Identify the Master Scripts you rely upon to create effective rewards.
- Redefine Habit Loops.
- Learn how to turn bad days into good days.
- Create an action plan to achieve your goals.
This session runs generally runs for $895, but ATDKC's special rates make this training affordable for our members! We've discounted the virtual option even further, saving you up to 70%+ off the standard price!
|ATD KC Member
ATD Power Member (Local and National Membership)
Location: Online via Zoom
Date/Time: We'll run the workshop over three days, in 2-hour sessions, making it easy to schedule and to keep you engaged!
- Wednesday, April 22nd -- 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Thursday, April 23 -- 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Friday, April 24 -- 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
All registration fees include a virtual participant kit for the workshop. This session is limited to 30 participants, so register today to reserve your spot.
Learn more about your instructor, Scott Robley